Friday, October 05, 2007

its been awhile

WOW am I busy!!! Have have been working quite a bit since I started.

This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend and we are staying home because Truckerman has to do a church service in a city close to here Sunday and I have to work on Saturday and Monday. I am also on call all weekend and have to have to phone attached to me in case there are any calls.

I am planning on making some pumpkin pies and a full turkey meal for my 3 boys and we might have a few guests joining us. :-)

How am I going to get the house cleaned and work all of these hours and make all the food. ~:-S CRAZY!!!

The house is slowly coming together but there is still a lot to do. On a happier note I did find the hair clippers and gave the boys a much needed hair cut. Funny thing is that there was so much hair and when I went to grab the broom (we have a swiffer vac for normal small things and a broom for big things) I realized that we had forgotten the broom at the other house. OOPS!!! Need to remember to bring it next time we go home.

My brother Cookie stopped by last night on his way home and had supper with us and showed us pictures from his resent trip abroad. Very nice pictures and a really nice visit.

Truckerman got a B on his Greek exam the other day!!! Ya for him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home