Wednesday, October 31, 2007

it is over for this year

Halloween went better then I imagined it would go. But maybe I shouldn't say anything yet since the night is here and there could be yahoos out later. But anyhoo, we had a few kids but not lots. Meaning I have way too much candy left and it is all the kinds with nuts so they will not be going to school with the boys. That shall make Truckerman happy that he can have it for his lunch.

The boys had fun going around with dad and getting different treats. I'm just thankful that most of it is gum, and suckers. The rest can be after school snacks.

What the boys don't know is that mom takes all of the chocolate, fruitie things, etc that are not hard candy and throw them out after a short time and the hard candy gets all put into the icecream pail on the top of the fridge.

The boys get so much candy from people for different occasions that it gets overwhelming some days. I think next year I shouldjust use it for Halloween and not bother buying anything.

I made gingerbeef for supper tonight and burnt my right hand on the pot of rice. Man does it hurt still. I put aloe gel (I forgot to get an aloe plant from my father-in-law on the weekend) on it and it is still burning. It is going to leave a mark I think. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home