Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Why so people look at me funny all the time?

You would think that people have never seen someone driving a funeral coach before. I get stared at and people look at me funny. It looks like they have never seen anything like it before and that it is all new to them. I just don't get it.

One thing I do know is that they tend to stay out of my way when I am driving (and no it is not because of the way that I drive).

I have saturday off and I didn't have to book it off!!!! WOW!!! Technically I am supposed to have them off but because of the business I most weekends there are services happening. We are having one this weekend but it is my turn to get it off.

I am so excited. I get to spend time at home and clean :-P but it needs to get done. I also may be able to get to do some scrapbooking and card making since I have not done any since we moved. I may go and find my craft box and make the Christmas decorations for the boys old school that I promised to make. And I will be able to visit with my parents when they come. That will be nice. I'm thinking of taking mom to Dollarama to show her the craft supplies that are sooooo cheap.

It shall be a good weekend.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 p.m., October 31, 2007 , Blogger Ritewinger said...

They look at you funny because you are so cute.

 
At 3:59 p.m., October 31, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home