Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the things i have learned...

I have learned that I do not like to sit in traffic and that I get really grumpy.

When I am grumpy from traffic I should never take the boys out driving to Walmart and Dollarama.

Actually, I should not take the boys to either place when I am in a grumpy mood.

Actually, I should not go to those places when I am grumpy. I just get generally more grumpy. ~:-S

The house is officially sold and will no longer be ours as of this Thursday. In one way it is such a relief and in another way it is sad.

Tomorrow is Halloween and the boys are able to dress up at school. As long as it is biblical, or an animal, etc. So the boys have decided to go as animals. Pete has decided to go as a bull and Repete is going as a monkey. It shall be fun!

2 Comments:

At 9:47 p.m., October 30, 2007 , Blogger Ritewinger said...

Are you going as a funeral director, or an embalmer?

 
At 12:20 p.m., October 31, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

today I am going as a funeral director

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home