Friday, October 19, 2007

Tested!!!

Today was the most stressful emotionally that I have had in the longest time.

I had to deal with a stillborn and I was doing good about it because of praying and the verse the Lord is my strength and my song kept coming to mind.

These things helped until tonight when I had left to go to the store to get some munchies for the boys, Truckerman and myself. The neighbor confronted us about his dogs and accused Truckerman of lying about the dogs and their barking. When I got home I walked around the corner of the building to find our neighbor beating his girlfriends mother. This I did not need to see. This incident upset the boys and that does not sit well with me.

First thing is you don't accuse my husband of lying. Second thing is you don't beat anyone. Thirdly is you don't do these things infront of my children and upset them.

The police showed up and calmed the situation but did not arrest him. He walked away with his friend. WHY!!!???

My protective side wants to go out there and do something, say something, do something. I can't have these things happen around my children.

I miss home and the bubble that we had lived in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home