Monday, November 05, 2007

can't remember

Last night I had a blog post written in my head but now that I sit in front of the computer I can not seem to remember what it was that I was going to write about.

Over the weekend we did some cleaning around the house and things are starting to look better. I really should have taken a picture of Truckerman's office and desk to show. There was not a space in it that was not under stuff. Now it is looking great.

Living room, kitchen, dining room, front enterance, I went through there like a whirlwind and started throwing things out. Those rooms are starting to look better as well. The four people living under that roof need to start throwing things out or putting it away when finished.

I am on a new rant at the moment. Actaully it is an old one. I hate and I mean HATE lights, etc. being left on. If you are not in the room, turn it off. If you are not watching or listening to it, turn it off. It is as simple as that. Less power being used and less money being spent on that power.

Next mission, cleaning the boys bedroom. UGH!!! :-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home