Monday, April 27, 2009

Mother's Day Early

I had a long day at work today. I did not stop. Now I am home and we have eaten and I came on here to check some things and upload some pics from my camera and to load some on a stick to print when I go to the store in the next few days.

Much to my surprise the boys and Truckerman gave me my Mother's Day present. I was not expecting anything but they got me the Wii Fit!! I have wanted one for quite some time and have not been able to get one because they sell out so fast.

Now I have to read the book and figure everything out cuz I know nuthin about these types of things and have only been on the Wii once and I have no idea of what to do. OY!!

Well off to figure it out! Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 a.m., April 28, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karah will be happy to help you with the wii fit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home