Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Truckerman and I bought new cowboy boots. They are so soft and comfy. I wore them to work and they felt great. We also got the boys each a cowboy hat because they were on sale and we owed them their allowances.

At work my boss is sending me to the represent the company at a supper in the Jewish community. We do all of their services and he can't go so I am elected to go. Thing is I am not allowed to tell anyone else in the company that I am going. Sweet!!

The CEO of the company gave me 2 tickets (company tickets) to a hockey game on my birthday. They are sweet tickets too. I am sending Truckerman and Repete to the game since the last time we had tickets Truckerman took Pete and we promised that next time it would be Repete's turn.

Then to top things off, my brother Cookie got us 4 free tickets to Farm Fair and the Canadian Finals Rodeo. I'm so Stoked about it because I love rodeos. It is for Saturday night so we all can go. Yipee!!

I have booked off November 21-23. The 21st the boys do not have school and Truckerman does so I need to take it off. Plus the boys don't have curling that weekend either so I figured it would be a good weekend to go home. So we are leaving on the Thursday and going to my parents. I think I will book the boys and I in for long overdue eye exams, a hair appointment for me and I need to take somethings to my friend. Then I am hoping to see a little birdie for a long overdue visit and then I want to stop at Truckerman's Dad's to pick up our outdoor lights and decorations. This year we can decorate the outdoors and we have room to store them.

Pete almost lost his life the other day. He almost lost $300 worth of stampin stuff. His
teacher even came up to him and pretended to choke him. GRR!! He's dang lucky he didn't lose that stuff.

Well, I just talked to a little birdie and looks like he and mrs. a little birdie are busy that weekend. Darn, one of these days we will get to visit. Maybe at Christmas when we are at home we will go see him at church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home