Monday, October 27, 2008

WHOO HOO!!

I went to Michael's tonight before my Weight Watchers meeting. I needed to look for votive holders for work for our Candle Light Service. We give out something to each of the families in remembrance of their loved one. (I honestly think that the Service is a waste of time among other things but that is just my opinion) I am etching an angel on each of the candle holders. I was only able to get 48 so now I have to raid another Michael's to get the rest that I need. Luckily there is one close to where I work so I will sneak out and go there to get some more.

Tonight was my weekly way-in and I am down 14.6 pounds as of tonight. I'm so thrilled that I am losing the weight. My only thing is that I need to really get myself motivated to exercise. My weight loss would be much more if I worked out more. I have the eliptical in the basement and the previous tenants left a weight machine in the basement never put together. The landlord told us we could have it if we wanted it. I keep asking Truckerman to put it together for me but that hasn't happened yet. One of these days my nagging might get to him and he will get it done for me.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 a.m., October 28, 2008 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Congrats! Sounds like you're so pleased -- keep it up.

 
At 7:52 p.m., October 28, 2008 , Blogger Kirken said...

thanks...it is a slow process but it is better then nothing...now to get halloween over with GRRR lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home