Wednesday, October 15, 2008

weekends

For the weekend we went home for Thanksgiving. The first thing we had to do before we left the city was stop at one of our locations from work to drop something off. Nobody was there so I had to go through the back way. Well no one has ever told me that there was an alarm system and when the code was. Well I now know that there is one and what the code is and I learned it the hard way. OOPS!!!

We went to Truckerman's Dad's house first. We had a nice visit and a great meal. The boys rode on the Honda 50 motorbike. They had a blast. We were able to sell our pickup over the weekend which was a weight of our shoulders.

We went to my grandparents for supper on the Sunday and then stayed at my parents for the night and had a great visit with them. I had to work Monday night so we had to leave early so I could get to work on time.

Not my idea of fun but yet again, I was the only one available.

This upcoming weekend I am spending the Saturday with my friend and we are going scrapbooking. I am looking forward to going with her for a day of fun and relaxation. It shall be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home