Friday, October 03, 2008

update because i was told!!

LOL I have been told that I need to be updating my blog.

Okay here it goes...

August was extremely busy for me at work. I worked 55 hours of overtime. I even went in for 3 days of my holidays to work. I am getting tired. Things have been going crazy at work that I am getting grumpy. My manager has been spending most of his time at our main office so I have been taking up his slack at our office. Our part time director is only part time and gets most weekends off so I have to pick up those days. The time management of our downtown staff sucks so I have been working down there as well. And everyone wonders why I am so grouchy.

The boys spent a week at their grandpa's house. Pete had a great time on the motor bike and Repete helped almost grandma with the garden.

I had Truckerman's motorbike fixed up and now it is up and running. Not after have a freak attack several times on the people at the bike place. It was getting ridiculous the time it was taking them to get the things done. But it is done and Truckerman is a happy man and we have had some nice rides. It has been nice to have the bike running again.

I am down 13.4 pounds in 11 weeks. Weight Watchers is working really well for me. My only glitch that I am having is getting motivated to work out. I am thinking of calling around to different gyms and finding out costs. The pool is out of the question because it is over $350 a year just for one person over $800 for a family. How can people afford that?! Hopefully I can find something that is affordable that I can do that can help me with the weight loss and keep me motivated.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 a.m., October 06, 2008 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Good to hear from you.

Wow, that is an expensive pool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home