Friday, May 23, 2008

Wow am I Bored!

I am at work and I am BORED!!!

2 of our staff members are at a service, the manager is on an errand run and I am here maning the building and phone with nothing to do. :-P

I made the mistake of not putting mousse in my hair this morning. I have a giant puff ball of hair on the top of my head. Not attractive what so ever.

Tonight I have to bake and ice a cake for Pete's birthday party tomorrow. He wants a NASCAR car cake like his brothers. OY!! :-S

Tomorrow I have to be at work at 7 am to let some people in the building. There is a parade tomorrow and the funeral home is where it starts and where the command center will be. I will bring the boys with me so they can watch the parade.

After that I have to high tail it home to get ready for the birthday party. We are having it at the park so the kids can run and there is less cleaning to do. Unfortunately I am not sure as to how many people are going to be there. Most of the parents had not responded yet their children have told Pete that they were coming. It shall be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home