Saturday, May 17, 2008

Long weekend

I have had 2 busy weeks with work, working over time every day starting last thursday and then because I had started early yesterday and had worked through lunch I took off early and went and had a massage.

I am officially sore that it feels like I have a sunburn on my back but the nice thing is is that the knots are all loosened up.

I have the weekend off and I am so happy about that. Today we are going to the big mall (not by choice) for a birthday party that Pete is going to. And since it is on the other side of the city we decided that we would all go and wander since it would be silly to drive all the way home to sit for 1/2 an hour to turn around and drive back again. I can get my walking in today.

I am trying to figure out what to do for Pete's birthday party. He has been invited by all the boys in his class to theirs and he wants them all plus the 3 girls (a total of 9 plus Pete) to come. I am not about to rent a place for them all and I really don't want them all at the house and to meet at the park is risking the weather. What to do?!

He wants a NASCAR cake like I had made for Repete. I have a very busy week ahead of me. UGH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home