Thursday, February 28, 2008

I thought...

that I had a blog post but I don't. I am grumpy today and would rather be at home unpacking and cleaning then be here at work. I am working yet another 12 + hour day today and I am not thrilled about it because we have to get a babysitter because Truckerman has Greek tonight. NOT IMPRESSED!!

Normally someone else works Tuesday and Thursday nights for me but because of the circumstances surrounding things I as a licensed director have to be there. :-P WHOOPE!

We have our churches young adult night tomorrow night at our house and we are no where near done unpacking or ready to host it. Truckerman is going to have to take the boxes downstairs so they are out of the way. I am taking part of the afternoon off tomorrow because I am working so late today and I have to work on Saturday. This way I can get some of the munchies together, clean and get everything ready for the evening.

I hope that we can get a good crowd for the evening and that we all can have a good time.

Any suggestions as to activities for the evening would be gladly accepted.

2 Comments:

At 5:16 p.m., February 28, 2008 , Blogger Susan said...

>>Any suggestions as to activities for the evening would be gladly accepted.

Uhhhh...
how about unpacking moving boxes???

(I'm running and ducking for cover now!)

 
At 6:52 p.m., February 28, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that is a good one...we were thinking of having a painting party :-) hehe! (the paint colors are not the nicest) we heard quite a few groans from that idea lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home