Thursday, February 21, 2008

So Pumped!!

Truckerman mentioned that he needed new sunglasses so I mentioned that there was a Mark's Work Warehouse just by our new place. Yesterday he took a drive over there and made a huge discovery. They were having a huge winter blow out sale.

He was so excited that he had to call me and then after supper we had to go there and check it out.

What awesome deals that they had. Mens sweaters that were normally $60 marked down to $10. Now how can anyone turn down a deal like that?! We picked up a couple for the dads for Christmas.

We bought 19 items and paid $217 and saved close to $650. WOO HOO!! Now that is a deal!!

Speaking of new place. WAY BETTER!!! Other then the odd bit of TV noise in the evening and the sweek of their drier (which you can only hear in the basement) it is pretty quiet. And the room, way bigger then our old place and the kids can have their toys in the basement where they are not scattered all over the house. I even have a place to set up my craft supplies. That is an exiting thing for me.

On top of the place to have my things, we were at COSTCO and I was able to pick up a tote so I can take my scrapin and stampin supplies out. It is like a crate with a telescopic handle and wheels and there is a slip cover that has pockets for everything. It is wonderful!! I can load up my stuff even for at home and bring it upstairs and watch TV with Truckerman and work on my stuff. Life is GOOOOODDDD!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:41 p.m., February 21, 2008 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Congrats on the great deals! It does pay to keep Christmas ideas in mind all year.

 
At 7:15 p.m., February 21, 2008 , Blogger Susan said...

I'm happy with you to hear about the comfort the new home is giving you all! Hooray hooray!

 
At 11:09 a.m., February 22, 2008 , Blogger Rev. Alex Klages said...

Kirken,

Glad to hear life is improving for you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home