Saturday, February 09, 2008

you know...

That you are really having a bad day, well more like week, when the over the toilet storage unit somehow one it's own, tips over and both your hairbrush and toothbrush fall out and into the toilet.

Gross!!!! Now I can't brush my teeth tonight. This really sucks!

Oh, and you know what else sucks? The shop that the coach was taken to called today. Guess what was wrong with the car?

If you answered, "It ran out of gas." You would be correct. I had just looked at the gas gage before it started to act funny and it was reading a third of a tank so this means that the gage is broken. Lucky me to find that one out.

All I can say is that I am glad that I did make it to the parking lot and not the side of the road.

But about my toothbrush...what a way to end a bad week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home