Thursday, December 20, 2007

Almost Ready!!!

Wow does the time fly!! I can't believe that it is already December 20.

Tonight the boys have their Christmas concert and I can't wait to watch them perform. We are also watch Truckerman's cousin's son for the evening. The boys should be thoroughly tuckered tomorrow.

Tomorrow we are going home!!! I'm so excited. Originally it was supposed to have been only for the weekend but on Tuesday my lovely manager told me that I don't need to be at work Christmas Eve because I am working the 29th and no one is working Christmas Day or Boxinf day so I can stay at home for Christmas. :-) I have told Truckerman's Dad and My mom but the is it. Truckerman's family will all know but we are making it a surprise for the rest of my family.

Now the things to do between now and tomorrow when we leave.
1. Laundry
2. Pack
3. Finish making Christmas Ornaments
4. Wrap all the presents
5. Pack the car
6. Christmas Concert
7. Babysit
8. Kids to school
9. Me to work
10. Pictured developed
11. Cards to finish addressing, etc.
12. Mail the cards
13. GO CRAZY!!! :-P

What a Joyous Time of Year!!! :-)

Merry Christmas to you all and a very Blessed New Year!!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:27 p.m., December 20, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Safe driving.

 
At 10:40 p.m., December 20, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks and i will see you on saturday!! :-)

 
At 10:33 a.m., December 21, 2007 , Blogger Ritewinger said...

You can cross #13 off the list....HAHA.

 
At 12:03 p.m., December 21, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

#14. Tick Hubby in the backside!! :-P lol

 
At 6:09 p.m., December 22, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Happy Travels! Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home