Thursday, December 06, 2007

Crazy!!!

WOW are we every crazy busy at work!!! We have had 10 calls in the last 4 days!! That is not including the services that were booked for this week from last week. It makes the days go faster that is for sure.

Truckerman got me a new cell phone yesterday. It is funky and now I need to figure it out. Right now all I need to know is how to put it on vibrate for at work and how to call out and answer the calls.

Repete saved up his money to buy himself a new mp3 player and yesterday he finally bought it. He was so excited that when I phoned him he had to sing some of the songs that he wanted to put on it. then when he finally did get the songs he would sing the whole song, just not all the words. Silly boy!! :-)

Truckerman has started his finals this week. Wow, one semester almost over!!

Today I will have my final arrangement done where I can then write the licensing exam. Panic time!! I hate exams and right now I do not have time to study let along write the thing yet I need to get it done ASAP. I guess I will have to find the time and just do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home