Thursday, November 22, 2007

car shopping

This weekend we are going car shopping for Truckerman. I HATE shopping for vehicles! I would rather be doing something else. :-P

Work has been really slow here which makes the days seem long and drawn out. I should really take this opportunity to study but I just can not seem to get motivated and focused to do it. Acts and Regulations are very dry ready and can put people to sleep so it is very hard to stay focused on what you are reading. BLAH!!!

WOW only 33 days until Christmas!!! Without the snow it is really difficult to wrap my brain around it. We really need some snow. Okay for all you that are thinking that I am nuts for saying that it is true though and with the dead grass and barren trees snow would look nice right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home