Sunday, November 11, 2007

not sure if it was a good idea

One day at work someone came in from a salon down the street with an offer I just could not refuse. For $55 I could get my hair cut, highlighted, and styled. Get a manicure and pedicure. And get a facial peel and waxing. It is a great deal.

I went in for the peel and eye brow wax friday. My opinion on the peel. A real waste of time and would have been a real waste of money if I would have paid for it separately.

On the other hand the eye brow wax at first looked good until the next day. I eyebrows are swollen and red where the wax was put and there are bumps where the wax was put. It is still this way at this moment.

The picture does not show it well but it is much worse.

I was in the mood to scrapbook today since it has been quite a while since I have sat down and did some pages. The problem that I have is the lack of room to spread out and get creative. So here are the boys and I stamping and scrapbooking on the bed.
I did get 3 pages finished and the boys get to stamp and we had some time together doing something that we enjoy doing.



I can't wait to move so we will have some room for me to spread out and have room to get creative instead of sitting on my bed trying to find things and keep things from falling over.

But then again, maybe I have to much stuff. NAH!!! The more creative stuff the better. And all I can say is the Dollarama ROCKS!!! for scrapbooking supplies.

6 Comments:

At 3:35 p.m., November 12, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Have you had your eyebrows done before? I usually see redness for about 24-48 hours. Sometimes I also notice some little whiteheads at the follicles. For me it is worthwhile anyway :-)

 
At 10:44 p.m., November 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was the first time that i have had them waxed but i tweeze. i have the little white bumps and the redness still today and it is monday and i had it done on friday morning. i think ill stick to tweezing.

 
At 10:45 p.m., November 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was my comment blogger is acting funny on me

 
At 8:29 a.m., November 14, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirken,

Kelly can't get her eyebrows waxed for the same reason. It's pretty nasty.

 
At 5:36 p.m., November 15, 2007 , Blogger Ritewinger said...

That picture is disturbing. It's like your spying on me through the computer.

Make it go away!

 
At 2:52 p.m., November 16, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

because i am ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home