Saturday, December 15, 2007

busy!!

Wow have I been busy! I have worked the last 13 days straight and was supposed to work the next 6 but I have wrangled my way out of working all of it.

I was supposed to work tomorrow but one of the other staff members said that she would work for me. That was really nice of her to do that for me. But then again I am on call and have already received a first call (a call that someone has died) so I may have to go in to work to start on the file to get the service, etc. organized.

I am also getting friday off now. I was going to get half of it off but my manager told me to take the whole day off and spend it with Truckerman and get on the road sooner to visit with our families.

Truckerman is now done his finals for this semester and is happy to have the break. The marks that he has received back have all been good so he is happy about that.

I have now finally gotten all of my Christmas shopping finished today. YIPEE!! Now I just have to wrap them all.

Tonight the boys, Truckerman and I made gingerbread houses. They will have to get finished tomorrow since the boys found halloween candy and have been adding to the candy that we already had for them.

I have finally finished making my Christmas cards today. Now all I have to do is address them. That will be tomorrows job along with some baking for things that are coming up this week.

With all of this going on I am going to need a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home