Friday, January 25, 2008

wearing out

I am getting worn out and the week is not over yet. I have been very busy at work and my manager is away so I am on my own (with the help of our trust attendant).

I would like to know what people think we (funeral directors and embalmers) do all day?

I had someone phone me and ask me for a job as a funeral director. When I said that a person needed to go to school (most of what you learn is useless) he was shocked at that.

The boys have started swimming lessons and are really enjoying them. Grandma and Grandpa paid for the lessons for the boys Christmas presents. A great present if you ask me. All children should learn to swim.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 a.m., January 26, 2008 , Blogger Marie N. said...

We've been given swim lessons as gifts before too. I loved the idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home