Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bad Pun

I realized that I had made a bad pun in my last post.

I have had a very stressful week and today things came to a head and I had a bad morning and then I had to go to our downtown location to pick someone up and casket them and bring them back to the funeral home that I work out of. Well I was driving down the road and the coach started to do some weird things and I knew that something was wrong. All that I could think of was my cell phone was at the office on the charger and if this car breaks down where I was I was going to be in some trouble. I luckily was able to get it far enough down the road that when it the car finally broke down I was able to cost into the parking lot of the store and was able to park and get to a phone and get some help.

While sitting in the parking lot I started to laugh and I was laughing so hard that I had tears rolling down my face. OY! I have had the giggles ever since then.

What a day! Hopefully things get better tomorrow.

This weekend we are getting our new washer and drier. Truckerman bought me a new set and they will be coming on Saturday to the other house. They are a front load. I'm so excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home