Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was nice, a present from Repete, breakfast made by Pete with a homemade card, Church, a snuggle while watching a show, an afternoon nap, and ordered in pizza.

The boys bought me a massaging foot spa as well but had given it to me early. They have used it as much as I have and filled it with sand the last time it was used.

I decided to get a perm and went and got it on Monday evening. My first clue that I should have turned around and left was when the lady could not speak english. The second indication was that she was rolling different then what I have ever had before. Third is it took her almost 2 hours to roll my hair. Forth was when I got home and as my hair dried the frizzier it got. I had an afro by the time I went to bed. I have had to chop my hair and I think that it needs more take.

Truckerman has finished classes and has done really well. He has now started a spring course and that will be done in 2 weeks when he will start another one. He plans on taking a night course over the summer. It should help break up his summer since he is watching the boys all summer.

We bought a new camera and we got a great deal for it. It is a Fugi Digital Camera. It has 10 mega pixels, 12 x optical zoom, and a 2.7 inch LCD screen. Plus it has a whole bunch of other neat things on it that I haven't figured out yet. I need to read the book first. I am just hoping that I get better pictures from it then the old camera. I am just trying to figure out what to do with the old one. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 8:21 a.m., May 12, 2008 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Sounds like your mother's day was nice and relaxing.

The perm sounds frustrating. I hope you find a stylist you are happy with next time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home