Saturday, July 26, 2008

Airshow

Today we went to an airshow that was in another community about 45 minutes from where we live. It was free and the parking and bus were free. That I can handle. We had a good time and I would show you pictures but Blogger won't load them tonight so another night it is. There were some awesome stunts that were performed and the Snowbirds put on a great performance.

The boys got to see some fancy and some old planes. There was also some old army equipment there as well that the boys got to climb on.

I got very burnt and I look like a raccoon. Lucky for me! :-P

Last night Truckerman received tickets to the Atlantic Indy race that was running last night so we had the neighbor girl babysit for us so we could go. We were a bit late because Truckerman did not get home until 5:00pm and the race started at 5:15pm. Not a big deal it was FREE!!! We also got to see Jason Blaine perform in the beer gardens. He is an up and coming country singer and a pretty good one.

Next weekend we get to pick up Truckerman's motorbike. He is excited and so am I. It is nice to get out and ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home