Saturday, October 04, 2008

at work

I am at work right now and there is a "Celebration of Life" going on. It is a come and go reception. Not my cup of tea. But anyhoo...

I bought new shoes yesterday and ouch!!! they hurt. I should have worn socks with them. They are called Earth Spirit and generally their shoes are great. I can put them on and go and my feet don't bother me. But not this pair. I have bandaids stratigically placed on my feet at the moment so I don't get blisters. The worst part is I would rather walk around in bare feet but I am not aloud to unil there is no one else in the building so that will have to wait.

Funny story to tell. At the end of August the boys and I went home for a funeral and on the way we stopped at my uncle's hotel and bar. Being a smal town it is really just a bar. We stopped in there to visit and the boys each got a pop to drink and my uncle and I were visiting and Repete looks at me and says in a serious voice, "Mom, I've never been in a bar before!!" How can you not laugh at that?! A 7 year old has never been in a bar before, that blows my mind. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home