Sunday, October 26, 2008

things

Tonight I made fruit and cinnamon bun muffins. I used Saskatoons for the fruit. They are yummy but they have stuck to the bottom of the tins. It actually just dawned on me that I had bought silicone muffins cups and forgot about them. That would have kept the muffins from sticking. Oops, silly me!!

I wrecked my watch at Christmas time when I tried to push my brother into a snowbank. I was the one that ended up in it and got my watch wet. Well I got this idea that I would buy another watch and put the insides into my other watch. What I didn't think about was the fact that there is the knob for changing the time. OOHH!!! I need to rethink this one.

Last week on Thursday I got a phone call from the boys school. Pete was not feeling well so I had to go and get him. He ended up laying around for the next couple of days. I had to take the time off because Truckerman had midterms this week. Luckily where I work I am able to take off if the boys are sick or do not have school. But if I can't then I am able to take them to work with me. That has happened a couple of times especially over the summer and when things have come up at the last minute.

We had pictures at church for the churches 75th Anniversary. The boys look really good but with my hair getting fried and having to cut it off I am having trouble with it looking descent. I need to get rid of the rest of the fried stuff. Which means that I am going to have short hair for a while longer. At least my hair will grow back and it is only hair.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 a.m., October 27, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the recipe.

 
At 8:48 p.m., October 27, 2008 , Blogger Kirken said...

1 cup flour (i use whole wheat)
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup brown sugar (not packed)
1 egg
3 Tbsp oil (i use canola)
3/4 cup milk
2 tsp cinnamon
mix together with a mixer until smooth fold in 1 cup berries (s'toons, currents, or blue berries)
bake at 375 for 25 minutes.

Check the time on that my oven is quite hot and I only needed to bake them for 18 minute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home