Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'd rather be at home

Some people need to make sure their minds are working properly when they change them. I'm getting sick of people changing their minds at work. It is making life difficult for me.

Tonight we are going to a Hebrew party at Truckerman's teacher's place. Should be exciting! NOT!!! I am not looking forward to spending an evening with people that I don't know talking about stuff I don't care about. I dread activities like these but I have to get used to it and put a smile on my face and be pleasant. Goody goody gumdrops. I would like to spend the evening at home since I worked all week, worked late last night, and the boys were gone so I didn't get to see them, and I walked all day today and I work tomorrow and then back to the weekly work schedual monday. I would rather be at home.

I have lost 18 pounds and have stalled out. I need to get the inspiration to get back in the groove of losing again and exercising. The weather has been lousy and with some of the hours I work it makes it difficult. I just need to get off my lazy rear and actually just do it. Just not today. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home