Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today is Remembrance Day here. It makes me sad to see when people do not want to recognize this day. It is like slapping the faces of all those men and women that have given of themselves to serve our country so we can have what we have.

Today I was planning on getting some housework done and visiting a couple different friends. But those plans have been thrown a wrench that have twisted things up. I received a call and now have to go to work this afternoon. Normally it would not bother me but it seems like people forget that we have families and lives outside our job but lately I am finding this to be very true. I know that once Truckerman is done school this will be true for him as well so this is hard for me to accept because I like my time with my family and being able to do things without things changing at the last minute all the time. This is something I need to work on in the next couple of years to accept even though is it tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home