Sunday, November 09, 2008

I have had a somewhat busy week. My stampin stuff has come in and I started my Christmas cards. I have started my mom's Christmas present for next year. Yup I know it sounds funny but I had the desire to cross stitch so I decided to do one for mom for next year since I already have her present and there is no way I will have it finished before Christmas.

I went online and found a recipe for Italian Tortellini Stew. I changed it up a bit but there is a bit more tweaking that needs to be done. The broth I figure needs less chicken broth and more tomato sauce. I think that the broth would be good with ground chicken or turkey and then just add potatoes.

I went to a friends tonight and ended up sitting there for an hour and they were not home and didn't get home until a 1/2 hour after I had left. They got caught up at a restaurant. Oh well, been there done that. We are going to get together Tuesday and she is coming to my house this time.

This coming weekend my friend and I are going to hopefully spend a day scrapbooking again. I really need to get working on that because I am so far behind on it and I find it very relaxing and it is also nice to get to visit with others and bounce ideas off each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home