Saturday, November 15, 2008

Violated!!

Tonight I am watching Simon Birch with the boys. It is one of the best movies ever in my opinion. Pete remembers the odd thing in the movie because it has been a while since we have watched it. The boys are really enjoying it. There is a bit of language in it and every time Repete says, "He saying a bad word".

I went to Michael's today after work to pick up 2 scenes of thread for the cross stitch that I am working on. That was a bad idea. Well, good idea but now I am also making a new wreath for our place since we now have 2 doors that people use. I need a life.

Today at work we had a huge funeral and the person was a victim of a crime. Well the media showed up and were interviewing people on their way into the funeral home. Then when we were leading people out of the service I found a man leaving with a camera in his hands, so I confronted him and found out he was from one of the papers. Oh, that makes me mad. He had been taking photos during the service. I had to track down the family because they had left by this time and that upset them and I had to call the paper on their behalf to tell them that they are to not print the photos that were taken within the funeral home. That really picks my butt!!! How rude can the media be?! The journalist was rude to me, lied to me and violated the family by doing what he did. Those pictures better not be in the paper tomorrow or I am going to blow my top!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home