Tuesday, May 05, 2009

shopping

I'm exhausted from grocery shopping. The boys and I went to Costco and Superstore tonight. 2 hours of grocery shopping. UGH!! Then I had to bring all the groceries into the house and put them all away. I'm tired.

I have everything that I need to get things made for the weekend. I think. I hope.

We have a whole bunch of people coming for Truckerman and Susie's (Truckerman's cousin) Convocation Saturday. And we are having a BBQ that night.

I have so much to do between now and Saturday. I have to work tomorrow night and Truckerman is working tonight and maybe Thursday night, I have taken Friday off and Susie is coming over to help as much as she can (she is very pregnant if you know what I mean). I have to color my roots, cut all 3 boys hair, make a dessert, 3 salads, dips, set up all the patio furnature (1 set is Susie's and 1 is being given to us from my boss because he is getting a new set), getting highlights by my friend, clean my house, clean some more, and clean some more. And much, much more.

It is going to be a busy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home