Saturday, May 30, 2009

Foot

I spent 3.5 hours in emergency yesterday for a x-rays again. Before they x-rayed the doctor informed me that I had also broke my ankle (this the other doctor neglected to tell me). He also informed me that I will not be taking the boot (walking cast) off in 6 weeks like the other doctor had told me but in 3-4 months.

There goes my summer with swimming and riding my bike or going for long walks. This really bites!!

Oh well, it is what it is and there is nothing I can do about it.

I over did it tonight. I wanted to get my planters out and plants in them. I was hoping to put flowers in the flower beds here but I guess the landlord is putting a deck over them so the pots are going to have to do.

I walked around Walmart and then I was planting the flowers and walking around and standing on the sidewalk in the yard and the walk is slanted and uneven. That was not an ideal situation with the boot. Now I am paying for it with a swollen and very sore foot.

I hope I didn't do any more damage to it.

The positive is that I have some flowers planted and I hope that it will brighten up the place. Now I have to find some Dianthous to plant along the side of the garage along the drive. I love that flower and all the pretty colours it comes in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home