Saturday, May 16, 2009

broken

Thursday I decided to get a coffee cake from the store for dessert. Cutting it up after supper when the knife went right through the pan and into my finger. I went to the medicentre and by the time I got there I had it sealed up so a bandaid was the answer to that.

Friday I spent the day in the prep room embalming and that was a mess. I can not stand some of the people that I work with. I am not going to get into in tonight because it will only get me on a rant.

Truckerman and I had a bit of a tiff and I went to go for a drive to cool off and I didn't change my shoes and was wearing moccasins and I slipping and fell. I fell on my foot and broke it in 3 places. I am wearing the robo boot so I can adjust the tension, etc. and I won't need to keep getting new casts. Plus with the boot I will be able to walk with it after 10 days. I just can not drive because it is my right foot.

It could have been worse and I can still go to work.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 p.m., May 17, 2009 , Anonymous crankymomma said...

I hope your foot gets better soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home