Wednesday, May 06, 2009

at work and not doing much

I am at work as you can see. I just did some things for my boss and there is a viewing going on at the moment but other then that not a whole lot is happening right now.

I don't like when it is too quiet but I don't like it when it is way too busy. Somewhere in between is nice because you have things to do but you are not running around crazy like.

Tonight I have to work and then go home and work to get ready for the weekend. I would like to get some more cleaning done and touch up my hair color (the white hair is really noticable at the moment). Tomorrow my frind Ammy is coming to give me highlights and bring over our patio table and chairs. I want to get the potatoes and eggs cooked for the potato salad and the veggies cut up for all the salads.

Friday I have to go to LUSH to get some more shampoo and conditioner, then I have a couple other places to go to pick up last minute things (like a pair of Spanks [these are supposed to be awesome a couple friends have them and swear by them]). I have to get some more of the salads done and the house cleaned and organized and a mountain of laundry to wash and put away. Susie and family is coming over in the evening to get things set up and to finish last minute things.

I am getting tired just thinking of all the things that need to get done. Maybe I should have taken Thursday and Friday off to get things done. OOHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home