Wednesday, May 27, 2009

at home

Repete was not feeling well this morning and Truckerman had already left for work so that left me to stay with him. Not much going on at work today anyways and I do have to work saturday so that will make up for today. The overtime would have been nice though. Oh well, it is nice to spend some time at home and with my little man.

My foot is still sore obviously but I have been on it too much the last few days so this break today is helping. Last night we went to Walmart to get a few things and I had to take my crutches. Thank goodness that I did because my ankle was starting to bother me.

The other family that we carpool with to school the parents are both doctors and she told me that she wants me to have my ankle xrayed on Friday when I go in for them just to be safe.

On the weekend was the local parade and we were in it again. This year the boys rode on the company bus again but I got to ride on the horse drawn hearse. It is funny listening to people's reaction to it. There were quite a few pictures taken, a lot of clapping and waving and then there was a few people that were not sure what to think. That makes me laugh.

Some people that I have dealt with their reactions made me laugh because they would look at me, I would wave, there was the look of confusion and then there was the look of recognition come across their faces. Funny!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home